Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hot Potatoes

Well, as far as learning a second language via computer is concerned, I think this software is very much helpful. It assists teachers with interesting ways to teach the target language. I personally never expected to learn such interesting and fun way of teaching English through the use of Hot Potatoes. In fact, after being introduced to this software, an idea developed in my mind to make use of it. I will almost certainly master this software and learn more on how to make my exercises of (JMatch, JCloze, JMix) more attractive and interesting for my future students. I believe that my students will love and enjoy doing their exercises.

2 comments:

  1. You could introduce Hot Potatoes to the teachers back in Saudi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. believe me Sir, thats what i am going to do.. May Allah bless you, you have taught me something precious. i am sure that both teachers and students will love this application...

    ReplyDelete